As the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)’s 2017 presidential election was approaching one of it’s presidential candidates requested my services.
DRC Presidential Election Strategy Development
How do brand a presidential candidate.
I helped develop not only an election winning Brand Strategy but also oversee the execution of that strategy through all Brand Touch-Ponts.
- Develop campaign position.
- Develop ‘top-down’ campaign messages.
- Develop communication ideas.
- Develop awareness ideas.
- Develop social movement initiatives.
- Develop social media initiatives.
- Marketing Management
- Design campaign profile and guidelines.
- Design, develop and manage campaign website.
- Design, develop and manage personal Facebook page.
- Design marketing materials such as posters, billboards, t-shirts, leaflets, etc…
- Creative direction of all online marketing channels such as websites, social media, etc..
- Creative direction of all off-line marketing materials such as posters, billboards, t-shirts, leaflets, etc…
- Sign-off all communication materials to ensure visual and messaging consistency.
- Project Management
- Set up a web-based project management system to give all involved parties access to all relevant conversations and information in real-time.
- Set up sign-off procedures to ensure quality and consistency across all media channels.
- Source, brief and manage any additional consultants, agencies and/or freelances required.